Well, not really...I guess I just have a good friend who I have know since 1st grade that thought of me.
This week I was nominated for the award for The Versatile Blogger! YAY!
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you:
Thank you Zoe @ Scout's Stitches- Thank you for thinking of me.It definitely made me smile.
2. Tell Seven things about yourself:
1) I am an only child :(
2)I am super competitive, so I was excited to get an "award" in the blogging world
3) I'm 4 hours away from getting my MS from OSU.
4) I have 4 dream businesses I want to own & run; western store, thrift store, boutique, & a restaurant. Another dream job is being an event planner for a large Agriculture based company.
5) I am IN LOVE with peanut butter ( Reese's are my weakness)
6) .I can't get enough frappachinos, iced coffees, lattes, and the likes.
7) Being a cowboy's cooking, crafting, "Martha Stewart/Football Mom" wife is my ultimate goal.
If any of you have leads on the above mentioned facts (maybe 4 & 7) let me know~haha:)
3. Pass the award on to 15 blogs you like:
Well there are more that I like, but these are the ones I read and follow most often or have followed the longest.
1) Mandi @ MandiMoo Designs
2) Kelsey @ a little birdie told me...
3) Alicia @ A mountian girl in a Kansas world
4) Jennifer @ Cow Camp Tales (private)
5) Emily @ Pararie School Farms
6) Hannah @ The Rustic Chick
7) Lindsey @ Thrift and Shout
8) Katelin @ Unruh Farms
9) Caroline @ Boho Farm and Home
10) Crystal @ Crystal Cattle
11) Karen @ A Perfect Treasure
12)Amy & Emily @ Sisters of the Wild West
13) Janet @ A Farm Wife's Life
14) Cari @ Food and Agriculture Law Blog
15) Lindsey @ Better After
Have a good day and thanks for stopping by!