Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Making a comeback!

I really, really can't believe it has been almost 2 months since I blogged last. Where has the time gone?!  I was reading another blogger who posted that she felt almost nervous trying to write her first post in 3 months. I agree completely, I wanted to make it a meaningful post, but then I didn't know what to say, but that has been my excuse for weeks now.

Even though I have been MIA I have been taking pictures and gathering blog ideas the whole time. It seems like, as  this other blogger said, " The longer you are away, the harder it is to get back into it. "

Well, I am back! I have actually missed you all, your recipes, craft projects, and stories of rodeos and ranch life!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are back! Have missed your posts.

    We are headed to your country tomorrow...for the big KSU/OSU football game...my boys are soooo excited!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That makes me feel great! Some day maybe our paths will cross, we seem to enjoy the same things and have/go to many of the same events.

      Delete
  2. Glad your blogging. I just stumbled across your blog today. I'm new to the blog world but loving all the connects I'm making!
    **following**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Great to make another connection. Looking forward to your blog as well.

      Delete