Monday, November 19, 2012

Defending for my Masters!

Yep, sounds crazy but thats what they call it. I am currently in Stillwater, OK and will be taking the final step to get that diploma. As many of you remember I "graduated" last May. Well, I had to execute my conference for women in agriculture, Dirt, Denim & Diamonds  and then present to my committee; how it went, what I learned, etc. THEN.... I will officially be done! I would have liked to have completed this process a little sooner, but you can't rush certain things. I am just happy to be spending a few days in Stillwater. I plan to mix in a bit of shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is an amazing feeling to have completed such a mile-stone in life. You have put a lot of work into earning your Master's Degree - and its well worth it when you get to hang that degree on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Glad I have had you as a friend for support!

      Delete