Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thrifty Thursday: Dresser Organization

Having a full time "town/real job" I don't get to do the things I love as much. Last night I decided I was going to take a little "me time" and check off a project from my list. I had been wanting to paint the dresser that had been in my bedroom for a year or so and finally did it!
 

While I was at it I decided my jewelry and other "stuff" on my dresser needed some organization. Long OVER DUE!




I have been using the coffee mug tree for necklaces for years. But still had other items that needed captured.  I went to my garage in my stack of "stuff I will use sometime"


DISCLOSURE: Usually it doesn't look so "put together" and  this time next week I bet it won't look this organized. 
The solid wooden walnut stand is perfect for perfumes and body sprays. The vintage relish tray works for pendants, rings, and pins. 


This was all done in an evening and cost about $1.35! I guessed on the amount for the stand and tray ( $0.25 is too much, but guess that covers the cost of my purple paint) These were in a box I bought at an auction for $1...yep, you heard me right. A whole box for $1 !!!

While I enjoy having a unique look and not having the same thing as everyone else, I hope I have given you some new ideas.

What is your favorite way to organize jewelry? Do you have any unique items you repurposed?



No comments:

Post a Comment