Saturday, October 8, 2011

Where are you?

That's probably the question you have been asking, I haven't blogged in 2 weeks, except for those I had automatically posted.  No I didn't take a vacation to Europe ( I wish), I didn't meet the man of my dreams and run off (again I wish), I have just been doing the usual; crafting, on the road, going to conferences, wedding showers, and getting ready for the American Agri-Women National convention we are hosting in Wichita, plus much more. .......

I'm going to have alot of new posts with lots of info on a variety of topics, but mostly AGRICULTURE!

Lets start with the Pumpkin Patch, a large craft fair that is held in Manhattan. It was a 2 day event and we did really well. 2Chick Couture's schedule is full for craft fairs and shows until February.

We will be at the following:

Nov 9-12 American Agri-Women Convention-Wichita, KS
Nov 12-Buttons & Bows-Manhattan, KS
Nov 26-Homemade for the Holidays-Manhattan, KS
Dec 3-Christcringle- Ft.Riley, KS
Dec 10-The Magic of Christmas -Riley, KS

One of the items I made that really went well were the feedsack tote bags.
I have a variety of designs, horses, cattle, chickens, all purpose stock feed,....

Here are pictures of a bunch of the sacks after I have washed them and then hung them on the line to dry.


If your looking for Christmas presents, myself and 2Chick Couture are here to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment