Thursday, July 5, 2012

No Nicaragua

Where have you been?- some might be asking.

I was supposed to be in Nicaragua today. My flight was planned to leave OKC at 5:30am, but I had an emergency root canal. Long story...they said I needed it pulled ASAP, then they said they would try to save it, so a root canal it was. Well, that didn't go as smoothly as they had hoped, yadda yadda..... Flying was against doctors orders so here I am still in Kansas.

This too partially explains my lack of blogging. The other is that I have been super busy with other things in life. One of those being planning of a womens conference called Dirt, Denim & Diamonds. Check it out!

My new goal is to at least blog once a week this summer....thank goodness this week is taken care of now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment