So here is that recipe:
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups of Whipped Cream
- ¾ cups mini chocolate chips
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and cinnamon.
- Firmly press mixture in to the bottom and up the sides of a 9″ pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla extract using a hand held beater. Set aside.
- Add whipped cream to peanut butter mixture, folding in gently. Just keep gently stirring! It will eventually mix together.
- Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over cooled crust. Allow to chill for at least 4 hours before serving.