Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hog Trough's Deep Fried Hot Dog-Wickenburg AZ

If you are ever traveling through Wickenburg, AZ and want to try some BBQ, that also has other fun menu items, the Hog Trough would be your place!
I like to try new things, not the kinda food you can get anywhere, so when I saw...The Original Hog Dog was DEEP FRIED I had to go with it. It seemed like something you would see Guy from Diners, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives trying. PLUS its wrapped in BACON!
It was really good, not greasy like I thought it might be. There waffle fries were pretty amazing too!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy...but then again most deep fried stuff does :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny you post about such a random place! My dad took a job there with Matori Farms and so we lived there for about four years. Small world!

    http://chroniclesofalipstickcowgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it sure is a small world. My uncle winters there, training horses, and my good friends brother just openened a new roping arena there!

      Delete