Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Traveling Tuesday- where have you been?!

It's been ages since I have blogged, I'm sure you all have been sitting on the edges of you seats waiting for my return-ha! Well, I've been in Oklahoma,Kansas,Arizona,etc. I will be posting alot, and a lot of random posts NOT following my weekly themes. There are a few people wanting me to catch up on posting, especially topics they want to hear about or relate to them. This week I am helping everyday with the Kansas state FFA convention, but hold on, cuz next week will be blogging overload!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Just saw your sis today and chatted with her a bit. She is just too cute.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your travels!
    My son is leaving tomorrow for State convention! He and his buddy are doing a presentation. I'm nervous for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What presentation? I might be in that session? I am helping with FFA Foundation events and the luncheons and receptions.

      Delete
    2. Well, he and his buddy did a presentation(this morn) on factors affecting feeder cattle prices.

      Delete