Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tasty Tuesday-Cherokee Strip BBQ, Stillwater, OK

I wanted to share with you a great BBQ place in Stillwater, OK.....
For my graduation we ate here. This was the first restaurant I had even eaten at in Stillwater, so I thought it was only fitting to have a little graduation get together there.

I ordered the 3 meat platter and split it with my grandpa.
Reasonably priced and included 2 sides.
Top is brisket, then turkey, and middle bottom is pork loin.


Stop by if you are ever in Stillwater. The food is great and the people who work there are great!

The lady( I believe was the owner) congratulated me about 10 times on graduation and told me
" Don't forget, the world is out there waiting for you!" she encouraged me to follow my dreams and have fun.

2 comments:

  1. I love little restaurants like this! Will have to keep this one in mind next time we are down Oklahoma way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delish! My guys would love it, will try it next time we're in Stillwater!

    ReplyDelete