Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Jingle Bells: Rachel

Today's JINGLE BELLS, MY FRIEND SELLS is ...........

Who:  Rachel

What: Rachel L Mellard Art
"I am a self taught watercolor artist. I do take commissions depending on size and time frame. I also put out printed notecards, they are well loved by many. Make the perfect gift for the friend or family member who love to handwrites notes. Or just anyone who has something to say! I have 7 sets available right now, in certain prints. Have a look on my FB or IG page.
I will have FREE shipping on any art piece (only) bought/placed now through December 12th.

Hope that you and yours have a blessed Christmas season and Happy New Year to come!"

         

Where: Follow her on her Facebook page here or on IG--- @rachel.l.mellard.art

How: Well, Rachel and I haven't officially met, although I hope someday that changes :) We were paired up a few years ago through a blogger Christmas exchange. Some days I live vicariously throuh her, wishing I was out riding horses and working cattle rather than my town job. I love her western artwork, and ranch photography, and did I mention she is "famous" here is the article in the Western Horseman featuring her sweet ADORABLE little family.





No comments:

Post a Comment