Thursday, November 30, 2017

Jingle Bells: Tammy

Today's JINGLE BELLS, MY FRIEND SELLS is ...........

Who:  Tammy

What: Tea Rose Hook N Needle - AMAZING afghans, with creative and intricate designs.

"I sell OOAK, hand crocheted works of art.  My afghans usually are crocheted quilt patterns so the size varies from one design to the next because part of my process is that I plot the quilt pattern on graph paper before completing a single stitch.  My afghans are known for their exacting craftsmanship, warmth, and for exceeding the buyer's expectations. "

Where: Visit Esty to see what she has in stock. TeaRoseHooknNeedle

How: Forever.....Honestly I don't know when we first met, the original connection was because she was my Great-Grandma's neighbor. My favorite creations of hers are ones with logos or ranch brands!

No comments:

Post a Comment