Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Keep it Personal, But Tell Everyone!

I'm BACK! While it may be just for the Holidays, but I am at least back. My enthusiasm for blogging had faded and a full time job consumed my time. Then the holidays hit, I wanted to shop local, I wanted to spread goodness, happiness, and hope. This idea came to me. It had been on my heart and mind for years. Well I decided to quit waiting and make that leap.

This year, starting on Black Friday, I am kicking off Jingle Bells, My Friend Sells . #JingleBellsMyFriendSells  It will be a shop local promotion. I have awesome friends and quality connections I want to share with you.  

Each day there will be a new business, many offering a special promotion. To claim that special, tell them you saw it here on the blog. The offers expire on December 15th 2017 so don't wait to claim these great deals.

Here is what you can expect.
Who:  This will be my friend
What: The item(s) they sell
Where: Link to their business page
How: We met....

If you like this idea, share with your friends, family, neighbors...

No comments:

Post a Comment