Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cupcakes for your Cupcake-Ta'Da Cupcakes

I was introduced to Ta'Da Cupcakes this past December when I set up for a Christmas Vendor Fair. They were the booth next to me. I'm not sure why, but it seems at every event I go to, the food people are way to close :)

I'm not sure how busy they are this Tuesday, but what a fun treat to order for your Valentine.

The cupcakes I took home:
Peppermint was my favorite! They had hot cocoa, spice, and cinnamon roll.

Location: Riley, KS

History: They are a rather new business. No store front yet, they cater from the home
About/Contact: Owners are Darcey and Tammy. They cater any event, and offer a variety of flavors. TaDacupcakes@yahoo.com

Why I like them: Local Small town business. Supporters of their town. Reasonable prices. Their booth was adorable and the owners, Darcey and Tammy were a delite.
More Info: facebook.com/TaDa Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment