Thursday, September 5, 2013

Baby Shower Gifts-Changing pad

One of my best friends Abby is expecting a baby October 23rd. I co-hosted a shower with her aunt this past Saturday. I had seen a few changing pad tutorials on Pinterest, was at a baby shower over a month ago and a lady had made on, which everyone commented how handy they were so..... I decided that's what I was going to make her.

First I picked the fabric, paisleys are Abby's favorite and since they didn't find out the gender I needed something neutral.....Turquoise is always a hit with a country gal.

Then I bought a towel (yep that's my secret, not the terry cloth material by the yard.) and the Velcro.

Finally, I combined a few tutorials such as this one and this one.

I am really happy how it turned out.

TA-DA!


 There are 2 pockets at the bottom, one larger to hold wipes and then a small that would fit lotions, creams and other items.
 I had left over fabric so I made a matching burp cloth.

Here are the favors. Shower colors were yellow and green. Those are also the nursery colors.
 Microwave popcorn with a wrap saying " Ready to POP! Thanks for welcoming a baby to the ranch"


No comments:

Post a Comment