Friday, May 13, 2011

I caved......TOMS

Yep, that's right I am one of those people! I said I would never wear those homemade looking shoes they call Toms, and now I have a pair and actually like wearing them

"With every pair you purchase TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One"  http://www.toms.com/   So maybe it goes to a good cause, but come on look at some of them. I don't just wear something because everyone else does!

It was a joke at work and then my mom caught on, so she got me a pair for Christmas. I didn't wear them, and then I saw some online that a girl had painted so I decided to do a pair myself.

I chose to pick colors and designs that had meaning to me. Not only are they comfortable (yes I hate to admit it) but they remind me of family, friends, and more when I look at them!

Check them out!


If you want a pair painted I would be happy to do that for you.


As my good friends know, I LOVE SHOES!!!!  The more unique the better, and  nobody else has a pair just like these.

1 comment: