Monday, March 5, 2012

Cake Batter Puppy Chow

I'd seen this floating around Pinterest and decided to give it a whirl.It's from So Very Blessed.
WARNING: Super sugary. I almost couldn't handle it, so after I tried it I gave it to the guys.
  • 5 cups Chex cereal (I prefer the Rice Chex)
  • 10 oz (5 squares) vanilla flavored Almond Bark
  • 1 1/2 cups yellow cake mix
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • vegetable shortening, optional
1. Melt Almond Bark according to the package directions, adding vegetable shortening to thin if desired.
2. Pour the cereal, cake mix, and powdered sugar into a paper bag or container with a lid.
3. Drizzle melted Almond Bark over the cereal and fold down the top of the paper bag or put the lid on the container.
4. Shake bag or container until the cereal is evenly coated.

No comments:

Post a Comment