Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thrifty Hospitality

I want to share a picture of my room at the "B&B" I joke, because this is actually the spare room at my good friends parent's house. They always have about 5 different fancy flavored creamers(just for me) and a pot of coffee on all day. See what I mean about a "B&B"?!
When I walked in I thought it looked perfect and I even had a gift basket.This is where the "Thrifty Thursday" comes in. Pam always hits the after Christmas sales and picks up those ready made gift baskets to have on hand. What a great idea! My mom had decided thatshe is going to start doing the same thing.

Many times those sets are under $5 and can also be found after other holidays such as Valentines, Mother's Day, and Easter.

What a thrifty way to make a guest feel welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment