Sunday, August 28, 2011

Farm Theme Baby Shower

I hosted, along with another gal a Farm Themed Baby Shower. This was for a good friend of mine from college. Anna, is a country girl and so a farm theme was a given. Anna and her husband decided not to find out the sex of the baby so they decorated the nursery in primary colors. I really enjoyed hosting this shower, and  think it turned out pretty well.

Guest Book

Gift Table

The Food Table

Food:
Pretzels=Straw
Green Grapes=Cactus Buds
Corn Nuts=Chicken Feed
Animal Crackers=FARM animal crackers
Relish Tray=Veggie Patch
Water=Watering Hole
Combos=Hay Bales

We had Cowtail candy & jolly ranchers too



For the centerpieces. I took a mason jar wrapped a bandanna around it and tied it with a stripe of denim. My good friend Abby cut wildflowers on her way to the shower for me!


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the little bacon and eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. They are easy to make too, pretzel sticks, white almond bark and M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s an impressive farm themed baby shower. I enjoyed watching all those photos. Keep sharing such posts dear. At some local Venues in NYC I also hosted a gorgeous girlish baby shower for my cousin that is expecting girl twins. It turned out to be just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete