Thursday, January 26, 2012

Women In Blue Jeans-Part 2

I arrived in Mitchell around 3pm, stopped by the conference center to let the ladies know I had made it. They were all so welcoming. All I had to do, was say I was from Kansas and they knew who I was.
After we checked into the hotel, I changed clothes and went back to see where I could help. They put me right to work. This allowed me to learn then ins & outs of conference planning a little more. I worked the registration table with a great gal-Bobbi.
I was able to pick her brain about why she organized the names the way she did, how they have altered registration from years past, etc.

The evenings schedule they had a speaker and some acitve participation events. Here is a video of the ladies doing Zumba. The speaker talked about how to be active with at home excersices in case you live a ways in the country and the gym is not next door.

If a speaker wasn't what you wanted or durning breaks they had vendors set up with lot of shopping & door prizes. I even won, I never win!

Here are some great ladies I met who were vendors:

Stella & Dot-Dawn Williams
Princess House-Jo Ann Lagge
Oragano Gold-Dawn Williams
Homeotown deLights-Karen Johnson
D7 Ranch Supply & Jenni's Bling- Jenni Dvorak (on facebook)
Dakota Memories-Glenda Huggins

I'm excited because acouple of these ladies are planning on making the trip to Kansas for Dirt, Denim & Diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment