Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bridal Flip-Flops

Growing up on a farm in the country it wasn't possible to run next door to the store to buy a last minute gift for a birthday, wedding, baby shower, or bridal shower. My mom, grandma, and even great-grandma always gave some of the greatest gifts and that's because they came from the heart. Many times they made those items.  I believe that my family has instilled in me those crafty skills. Now I try to make the gifts whenever I have the time. I had a shower today for a good friend and part of her gift was for the honeymoon in Jamaica.

Cute Bride and Groom Flip Flops


2 comments:

  1. I love these! So cute! I have seen bride ones decorated before but never for the groom...I love the tuxedo look...it makes me laugh and is such a great idea! They will love them!

    ReplyDelete